Terms and Conditions for the Raj Home Tutors
Please read the 'Home Tutor Site' terms and conditions to avoid misunderstandings or an unnecessary, uncomfortable situation. Before enrolling with us, we strongly advise you to read it thoroughly, comprehend it, and clear up any questions you may have. It would be best to do it right at the start of a professional partnership. It is in everyone's best interests and the tutor and student's/parents.
- By signing up as a student or tutor on our website
- The free membership of students and tutors does not need payment of any kind. All of our premium programmes come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. For further information, please check our return and cancellation policy.
- Students may contact Tutors, and Tutors can get Students to examine their profiles through the website.
- Please give a valid cell phone number and a personal email address at the time of registration. We want our users to engage with real people with accurate contact information; false accounts will result in membership termination without warning.
- You must pay us a set price, including GST if you use our customer service representatives to find a tutor or a student.
- It is forbidden to establish a profile that contains irrelevant, unlawful, or pornographic information.
- If our terms and conditions are not respected, we retain the right to refuse students/tutors access to our website.
- Students who have a free membership can post tuition needs for free, but they cannot contact tutors directly. Premium students access our site's tutor profiles and may contact them directly.
- Tutors who have a free membership can create a profile, but they cannot contact students or parents directly. Premium instructors access our site's tutor profiles and may get students/parents right away.
- Premium users may access the tutors' information they are interested in right away.
- Premium users may quickly access the information of students who have posted tuitions.
- While enrolling on a tuition contract, students and parents accept that they must verify any Tutor's credentials and qualifications.
- A tutor understands that he is not an employee of our website and takes full responsibility for any income tax and other obligations arising from any tuition contract costs. Our registered members do not receive any experience certifications.
- Members accept that we are not liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, or other loss or damage incurred due to using the Website, including loss of data or information and any financial or bodily loss or damage.
- We can not promise that we will be able to find a tutor for a student or that we will be able to arrange tuition costs on their behalf.
- We retain the right to change subscription fees at any time without notice.
- The administration retains the right to change the Terms and Conditions without notice.
- Before making any direct payments between them, the student/parent might request to check the Tutor's address and home data.
- We are not liable for Tutors' or Students' misbehaviour. Before getting into a tutoring contract with the opposite party, both students and tutors, particularly female students/tutors, are encouraged to secure their safety. We are not responsible for any loss.
- The preceding are governed by the laws of the Republic of India, and any dispute arising out of the use of this site will be resolved exclusively by the courts of Visakhapatnam, India. Please continue if you agree and consent to all of the terms listed above.
We act as a medium for students and tutors to connect. Any tuition contracts you get into with other members are entirely between you and that third party. Any such action will be free of our liability, duty, or responsibility. You agree to hold harmless from any claims resulting from such behaviour.
The site, information, and services would offer "as is" with no explicit or implied warranties or conditions. We shall not be responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punishing, or consequential damages of any kind, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses resulting from the use or inability to utilise our services.
We offer no guarantee that the sites, content, or services will suit your needs, be available at all times, or be secure or error-free.
We make no representations or warranties about the quality of any products, services, accuracy, timeliness, truthfulness, or completeness of any information purchased or acquired from the sites, content, or services.